Do owners look like their horses?

oldie48

Visit site
Just a bit of a fun post really but I now match Rose as I have bay/black hair following home hair colouring! It was supposed to be med brown, really!! Even OH who would probably not notice if I lost a leg, commented on it. I've also got skinny legs and a rather pointy nose. Is anyone else starting to look like their horse?

The Fuzzy Furry

Getting old disgracefully
Visit site
Oh God, must reverse up to a mirror to see if I have the same cooks arse as B Fuzzy! ?
We do both share a short attention span, both are nosey parkers, perhaps we share mental attributes and not physical.... ???
I definitely dont wobble like Tiny Fuzzy, and I'm not as dippy placid calm as little A Fuzzy!

Chippers1

Visit site
When Buzz had the physio I asked her about him standing with his back legs crossed (he always stands like that) and she pointed at me, who was also standing with my legs crossed (which I also do all the time!) :D
Other than that the similarities stop, he's super handsome, me not so much ha ha. Although I still have the skin of a teenager so I suppose the spots are the same...
He's grey and i'm blonde - ish - lockdown is giving me more of a balayage look..

planete

Visit site
He is grey, so am I. He gets more and more brown spots as he gets older, so do I. He has a small pot belly, but his ribs are not well covered, just like me. He can be very kind and obliging but can also get into a frightful strop over small things, yep, I guess I do too. He is stiff in the mornings...