Do you ever think you must be mad...!!

RachelMcTimoney

www.mctimoney4animals.com
After a lovely meal out last night with my partner and all non horsey friends i dwas becoming convinced i must be slightly mad .....

It makes me laugh, and realise i must be mad, when non horse people cannot believe that every single day i get up at 5.55am, 7am at weekends to go and do my horses, wether it is sunny, freezing, raining, snowing! AND i then have to go back in the afternoon /evening to do it all again! I spend my spare time picking up poo, treading in divets, moving electric fencing, cleaning tack, washing tails and generally getting covered in muck! sound familiar!

It is a nightmare if you ever want to go away anywhere for a day even worse when you go on holiday. I spend all my time worrying about them, if they are too hot, too cold, oh no its raining!

BUT on a hack this morning after a heavy night out
wink.gif
i know it is all worth it, yes it was raining and windy and it was too wet to go anywhere other than down the lane, but it was still fantastic and i adore my horses more than anything in the world and yes i am mad but they are worth it!!!!!!!!

Super_Kat

www.myspace.com
I think I get by by not thinking about all those things but I totally agree with you, the good times always outweigh the early mornings, filthy horses, filthy stables, rain, mud
wink.gif

kat
xx