Do you have a Horse in Southampton/ Hampshire????

Solador

New User
Visit site
Hey there I was wondering if anyone could help me (or advise me of what to try!). I am in my 20's and have just taken up riding again and would love the chance to gain some experience in caring for and looking after horses to refresh my memory! I live in southampton but have a car and am willing to travel! If anyone can help (or knows of anyone else) me with this I would be willing to give my time and enthusiasm for free! Please feel free to email me on solador@postmaster.co.uk Thanks

Solador

New User
Visit site
I Used to ride when I was in my early teens and looked after horses daily, however just lost touch with it all for around 10 years! I am really interested in getting back into it again and need someone to show me the ropes so to speak! I have just started lessons again and am sorry to say that I am not very good anymore! lol, however I am working on that and have another lesson on monday! it is just really for gaining experience and being around horses that I need and as I said I am willing to learn and give my time for free! Thanks

ihatework

Visit site
You are more than welcome to come and help me out anytime, I can't promise anything exciting though I'm afraid. Lots of poo-picking, grooming etc. I do have a young horse that next spring will need to be broken so an extra pair of helping hands long-reining is always a bonus.
I will email you.

burtie

Visit site
Look on NFED they have a section for sharers/helpers wanted. Most are very local to Southampton! The website is www.nfed.co.uk and go to the classified section.

Hope that helps, good luck
smile.gif