do you like 'how much's' or not??!

What breed of pony would you recommend as a first pony for my 6 year old daughter?

• Total voters

Snowberry

Visit site
I quite like them but I am always amazed at how much people over price their horses!!
shocked.gif
(or maybe I am just a tight wad!!
blush.gif
)

miamibear

Visit site
I appologised because i see so many on here, thinking people may get bored of them.

Plus its not so bad doing it for a purpose but i felt bad because i didnt want it for a purpose i was just curious.

It is the first one i have ever done though!!

joben

Visit site
I apologised because everyone else seems to! I actually find them quite interesting as I am looking for a horse at the moment and am gobsmacked at how much people are asking. I would love to know if people are getting these prices.

horsegirl

Visit site
I think they are ok if used to check whether a horse they are buying is a sensible price and just about ok to check whether they are overpricing a horse that they are selling but not for people to check how much others think their horses are worth just for the sake of thinking "ooh my horse is worth £4k".

I also think if people have no idea what the horse should be worth then don't reply! I see loads saying "about £2000 but I am rubbish at this" are they just guessing? Picking a figure out of thin air? WHY?

sojeph

Visit site
I have no problem with them. I think people often apologise because thet feel its a bit cheeky in that you're really allowed to advertise on here.

Tia

Visit site
LOL!! I quite like them.....sometimes; depends whether I have time to spare or if I am quickly popping on and off here.

I am often amazed at the price differences advised from private owners of 1 or 2 horses compared to the sorts of prices that me and a few other people who do this as part of our living give.

It does however intrigue me why people think their horses are worth so much money, when usually they are just nice horses but nothing special.

Pricing is one of the most important things you need to assess if you are going to advertise your horse, so no I think these posts can be quite helpful to the seller........well all except for the people who give the most ridiculous figures, then the poor seller has to sort out in their head who is waffling and who is giving them a good market value.

S_N

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I ignore them therefore they don't bother me
grin.gif

Kat
xx

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO!! I tend to do this! But then tbh, most of them are posted by peeps I seem to have never heard of and there is so much to sift through on here these days ......................

The Virgin Dubble

Visit site
They don't bother me in the slightest, and I think the main reason people apologise for posting them is because there are quite a lot of them.

I does amaze me though that there are such huge diffences in peoples opinions on prices!