Do you like

Molineux

Visit site
Ok I am soooooooooo wanting another horse at the moment.. I HATE NOT HAVING A HORSE! Its killing me, I went with BBs today Showjumping I realised just how much I miss my showjumping!

A friend of mine knows of a riding school that is due to be closing and they are getting rid of all the horses very cheap!

I am very much liking this little man
smile.gif
I am thinking about giving them a call tomorrow.

I was not going to start looking until next year, but I WANT ONE NOW!
smile.gif

So what do you think?
grin.gif

cherokee.jpg

He is 15.3 Blue Roan Apoloosa Gelding / 7 yrs old.
Belgium Bred

He has a lovely nature and they think we would make a lovely RC horse.

He has been placed at local level Dressage and Showjumping.

So your comments
smile.gif

S_N

Visit site
OK, I have totally missed something, but what happened to Wolfe?

Personally, I doubt I[/i] would look twice at him, coz I'm not fond of appy's. But that is just me - sorry

Skhosu

Visit site
I love appy's, but teh riding school thing would put me off. Depends what type of RS. Myabe go and try him?
Find out his workload, coud have been too much for a 7yr old!

Molineux

Visit site
God where have you been LOL!!!

Wolfe went in Feb!!!

I had to give him back due to my new job and not having any money at the time!!

I love any coloured horses!

Molineux

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I like him!

[/ QUOTE ]

I know he has that look about him ''X -Factor'' LOL!

I have just sent them an email asking them a bit more about him.

Molineux

Visit site
Yes it would put me off - however my friend knows the sort of horse I want and would NO WAY set me up with some silly RS horse LOL!

I think the good thing - they have said he is not a novice type horse for the RS, they only put experinced people on him.
However I know he has not been used that much for the RS.

I think he is worth a look - I do want something that is safe, but with some Get up and Go!! so I am getting the best of both worlds!!

S_N

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
God where have you been LOL!!!

Wolfe went in Feb!!!

I had to give him back due to my new job and not having any money at the time!!

I love any coloured horses!

[/ QUOTE ]

PMSL!!! O M G!!! How the heck did I miss that!

It's not necessarily that I don't like the colour - I have never known a nice natured appy (not including appy 1/4 horses in they US). My first experience of one was when I was 9(ish) and it was 15.2ish and a hatefull beast!!! So I suppose I have been conditioned from an early age not to like them - I suppose I should grow out of it, but I still ahven't met a nice one in the UK..... Sorry
ooo.gif
crazy.gif

teapot

Visit site
Not all RS horses are donkeys
mad.gif
(sorry, I'll get off my soapbox, just really annoys when people assume a horse from a RS isn't going to be good)

He looks rather nice and love his colour too

ETS - wasn't aimed at SalE, used quick reply by mistake

Skhosu

Visit site
That is probably true Teapot, but all the ones I've met have been! However, over here we only have one good eq. cent which I've been to which takes you round 1000 acres of cross country filled land, they're horses are fantastic!

Happy Horse

community.webshots.com
We had some fab horses at the RS I trained at. I like him, he looks like a fun sort - the only slight negative for me is he looks to have some white in his eye which I am not keen on in any horse but it could just be he is looking at the camera!

Molineux

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
We had some fab horses at the RS I trained at. I like him, he looks like a fun sort - the only slight negative for me is he looks to have some white in his eye which I am not keen on in any horse but it could just be he is looking at the camera!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes I know what you mean - I had a horse with some white in the eye (She put me a hospital bed most of the time!!)
grin.gif

Evadiva1514

Visit site
You like your appys don't you?? I remember you post about xfactor!! LOL!!
wink.gif

I think he looks lovely and he seems to have nice markings.. always worth a look!!
grin.gif

Molineux

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
You like your appys don't you?? I remember you post about xfactor!! LOL!!
wink.gif

I think he looks lovely and he seems to have nice markings.. always worth a look!!
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I do!! I have always wanted a appy - I used to ride one when I was about 6!

He does have nice markings - I am not keen on the lighter appys tho. Think the darker ones look nicer!

filly190

Visit site
He looks lovely, I would check out the details etc with a fine tooth comb to make sure he's the right age etc.

If he is priced at a reasonable amount and you like him, go for it.

silv

Visit site
Hi

I like him very much, but then I have a blanket appy aswell and a nice natured one at that.

The white around the eye is normal for the appaloosa breed.

cheers

Silv

Parkranger

Visit site
My boy was at a school for 5 months and ridden by complete novices - yes, he does need reschooling but has so much potential.....also, when a RS horse realises that they've suddenly struck gold by being moved out they suddenly change and you get a great bond with them.

My friends 'ex riding school' cob is now doing very well at dressage......so it all depends on the horse x

meandmyself

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes I know what you mean - I had a horse with some white in the eye (She put me a hospital bed most of the time!!)
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

The white in the eye on him is from his appy colouring, nothing else. I like him quite a lot, looks like a nice happy lad.

Alibear

Visit site

Molineux

Visit site
Hi Ali

I am not keen on either of them
crazy.gif
!!

I like the 2nd one over the 1st one, but I do not want anything with the word TB in it!

Thanks for looking tho - if you see any others which are dark ones please let me know.
grin.gif