Do you read on the Loo

Hunter Horse

• Total voters

clipclop

Visit site
Following Weezy's post regarding "Horse Magazine". I noticed like myself both weezy and Sooty are partial to reading whilst on the Lavvy.
tongue.gif

Here is my first attempt at a Poll

Irishcobs

Visit site
I read the paper on the loo but a book in bed, so put the first one, though I read at other times as well.

Speaking of the loo...

_April_

Visit site
I personally find it disgusting sorry!

My brother used to read the paper whilst on the loo and i would never read the paper because of that. YUCK!

I read alot though
smile.gif

Sooty

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I am generally busy defecating

[/ QUOTE ]

Ever heard of multi-tasking? Mind you, most men seem to consider time in the bathroom as quality time, and go armed with a cup of tea, a radio and a newspaper. All that is missing is a timer...

Weezy

Visit site
Have a pile of mags in the loo at all times and I pick up whatever is there and flick through - fact is I have kids and there is a lock on the loo door so therefore I use this to my advantage!!! BTW I read doing 1s and 2s and I am the fastest in the house at doing both but I still pick up a mag!

the watcher

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Absolutely!
shocked.gif

Every "little room" in this house had a huge pile of Nag N' Dogs, Horse, Horse Deals and Dive magazines
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

the literary selection in my little downstairs room is very similar..

Foxford

Visit site
NO... Does anyone watch Scrubs? I am an Elliot, I refuse to even speak to anyone when I'm on t'bog!!!!

RobinHood

Visit site
No, surely as soon as you pick something up and start to read it's time to leave? Must take a very long time to read a novel a sentence at a time!

Zebedee

Visit site
Yep...........people wonder why I'm such a font of knowledge with rules etc - where do you think the rule books live........