Do you remember William the really sick foal?

henryhorn

www.narramorehorses.blogspot.com
Some of you may recall our monumental battle to save his life two years ago, he needed round the clock care, got ecoli 125 then a joint infection, and we ended up with a huge vet's bill (not the vet's fault he was very fairly priced).
Although he hasn't got his summer coat yet he is maturing, and our vet says he will have no problems in later life despite his illness.

foolsedition

Visit site
Well done on a sucessful recovery...he looks well now. I wish my 3 had their summer coats now too, but they are still a bit hairy - driving me potty!

sallyellis

Visit site
Wow I cant believe it was two years ago we were all sending get well vibes to William that has flown by. Well he certainly looks well doesnt he, you must be proud of how well he is doing.

He is a credit to you and the care you put into your horses.

bellaboo

Visit site
Wow, he looks great, you must be so pleased
smile.gif

henryhorn

Wills won't be going anywhere!
He is looking more and more like his sire and has lovely paces like him, plus a super shape over a fence.
The aim is start him aged 3 1/2 and then compete him.
In a rash moment I actually gave him to my daughter after she stayed up many nights looking after him, so I think she will keep him for herself.

ruscara

Visit site
Thank you for drawing my attention to your blog again, HH - I thoroughly enjoyed looking through.
How wonderful to see William doing so well - as someone else has said, it really doesn't seem like two years ago we were worrying with you about him.
Super pics, thanks for sharing
smile.gif

D

Donkeymad

I certainly remember and - oh boy - how great does he look now, you must be over the moon
grin.gif