Do you think anyone buys the 'whips' on ebay thinking they are for a horse?

snopuma

Visit site
Everytime now that I look on ebay in the equestrian section, there are clearly items that are not for horse, you know the ones obvious to most that Madam whip will be purchasing, but will there be a day when you feel compelled to tell a novice that the item they have bought is clearly a sex play item and not intended to use near a horse?

Or will it be the new fashion?

I have always wondered why these items appear in the equestrian section anyway? It's a bit odd!

scrunchie

Visit site
Sellers aren't allowed to sell sex toys on ebay - kinky clothes and fetish wear are fine but Ebay get a bit prudish over anything else - that's why they're in the equestrian section.

When I used to do Ann Summers parties I used to try and flog some of it on Ebay and was forever getting my wrists slapped.

Little Squirrel

Visit site
I must be looking in the wrong place!!! Seriously I can see why sex toys would be a bit of a funny thing to sell. Imagine 2nd hand rabbits coming up for auction! Eww doesn't bare thinking about. I did come across someone selling their knickers, unwashed! Don't know how I ended up there but I did!

TheoryX1

Visit site
Each to their own I suppose. I use ebay a lot and I cant say I have noticed this. Reminds me of a tack shop which had a section 'out the back' as they had received so many requests for fetish stuff. True story.

My car valeter never fails to amuse himself and my staff when he valets my car once a month. I have my own parking space (lucky old me) at the back of one my offices and he always, but always manages to make sure that whatever riding whips and whatever pair of spurs owned my myself and Mini TX, which are in the car are on display when our staff walk past, plus he takes the mick out of me. Doesnt seem to notice the mud, shavings, hay etc.

Luci07

Visit site
well you are talking to the person who was in Agent Provactor and unthinkingly picked up a mice short (jewelled) jump whip - habit from tack shops!! Cue a lot of brevity in the city office as my nice friend made sure EVERYONE knew what I had gone to buy before clicking!