does anybody know this horse? (pics)

fernamber

Visit site
riopicturex.jpg

rioeating.jpg

riointhefield.jpg

please pm me if you recognise her at all or have her.. she is 17 now, and im desperate to find out where she is now .....
thanks guys :)

ChwaraeTeg

Visit site
She is lovely. What is her registered name ? (Someone may have seen it in a catalogue or schedule perhaps)
Which area might she be in ?

Best of luck,
Tegs :)

fernamber

Visit site
her registered name is flying queen... contacted weatherbys for new owners... passed on a letter to weatherbys to forward to last registered owners and no reply... i dont think shes got her passport anymore as had a message from somebody saying they had her passport but not the horse from the "ahem" dealer in kent....... so just having to try this way now.
i sold her to a girl in suffolk but she could seriously be anywhere now... she was 17 last week xx i had her from a yearling until she was about 8 or 9.. lost contact with the people i sold her to about 5 years ago and have been searching for her for about 3 years now... i just want to know whats happened and if she is dead or alive and happy xx

1Lucie

Visit site
Tell me about more about her? She looks a bit like my friends loan horse! How big was she? breed?

Jst checked a photo, markings are slightly different!

Last edited:

fernamber

Visit site
shes about 15.3 and shes a tb. she is 17 now... has a small lump under her belly from a hernia as a yearling.. a scar running down one of her back legs from a horrible accident she had out in the field... her feet are huuuge! :-0 (like dinner plates!) and im 99% sure shes got a prophets thumb print on her arse! ;) (always used to say she got kicked out when she returned to the prophet!lol) xx

fernamber

Visit site
ive had her on facebook, on all things horsey norfolk, suffolk, horse chit chat, chit chat n tack... ive also got her on tracing equines website, and a few other horsey sites... cant believe that no one had seen her! :-( im convinced shes in the big field in the sky by now but until im told she is im going to keep looking :( xx

FionaM12

Visit site
... i dont think shes got her passport anymore as had a message from somebody saying they had her passport but not the horse from the "ahem" dealer in kent.......

Unless you know the person and have proof, I'd still contact the passport authority and try NED etc. I'm helping someone here trace their old horse and created a Facebook group. We have had numerous hoaxes, people will tell you the weirdest things! One girl said her friend had the mare, and when asked for proof, sent photos downloaded from Google Images! :eek:

So my advice is don't believe what people tell you. Bear it in mind, but don't let it stop you exploring all avenues.

Good luck!

fernamber

Visit site
i contacted weatherbys and they said she isnt registered as dead and the people i sold her to are the last registered owners.. weatherbys let me email them a letter to forward to the people i sold her to.. (they couldnt give me her name for data protection etc :( )
this was about 6 months ago and never heard anything back :( x

fernamber

Visit site
thankyou... she had it all :) i hope i do to... the minute i let her go i knew it was the worst thing id ever done... it was ok at first as i used to get regular updates etc then its like shes vanished!! (rio and the girl!) i wont give up tho! :) xx

fernamber

Visit site
no :( no luck yet... i will have a look at putting an ad on horsedates thanks :)
i just cant believe how shes just vanished!! all i want to know is that shes safe .... ive got a feeling she may have had loss of use put on her as i know her owners after me claimed on their insurance for every little thing she had wrong (mainly mud fever!!)and last i heard only had one leg left insurable!... i just hope they didnt just chuck her on the scrap heap... she was a little superstar x

Iwantcandy

Visit site
Hi, would it be worth trying to hunt down the people you sold her to? I know Whetherbys have sent on one letter for you, but what about a follow up letter - they might have put off replying to the first, but a second may jog them into replying. Good luck :)