Does anyone else feed outshine?

_jetset_

Visit site
I was just wondering how much you feed per day?

Hannah has been on two cups a day of it... but she could do with a little more weight on her and I believe you can increase the amounts given to increase the condition of a horse.

H-J

www.piczo.com
I do, Dexter is on 2 cups (topspec cups) in each feed at the moment and he is Novice event fit
smile.gif

_jetset_

Visit site
Ah right... think I need to up it then
smile.gif

Han is pretty fit now. She has muscle where she has never had muscle before and is not even tired after 40 mins of hard schooling at a canter! She is lacking weight though, you can clearly see her ribs and her hip bones are protruding.

I use the TopSpec cup too as she is also on the Balancer... so just 2 a day as opposed to Dexter on 4 a day.

ClaireH78

Visit site
I use it on my cob and also use the top spec cup and feed 3/4 a cup twice a day.

I have to say its fantastic stuff and have noticed a massive difference in George's coat and muscle tone since I started him on it at the beginning of March.

H-J

www.piczo.com
Yes he has 4 cups a day.

He is also has a scoop of pasture mix in each feed, and hi-fi and alfa-a, he is a skinny billy though (TB)
smile.gif

Foxford

Visit site
There is a post about outshine in the Stable Yard.
I looked after a show cob who had 1 mug a day, but he probably could have done with 2 because he had quite dry skin.
smile.gif

Stella

Visit site
My mare is on 2 cups a day. You can feed quite a lot more if you need to, but I'm not sure what the maximum is. I've found Baileys very good with advice. You could send them an email on one of there on site forms, or give them a quick ring and they will advise you.