Does anyone have a Toyota rav?

Archangel

Visit site
Have you checked the Toyota Service Bulletins for your year? There was a known leak - cowl panel in the older ones. Mine is 2010 and there is a very boring problem with water collecting in the rear door which rusts the hinges. I think Toyota had a patch where it lost its way a bit designwise.

SBJT

Visit site
Check if the air conditioning hose is plugged. Does it also make a noise when the air conditioning is on?

Spotherisk

Visit site
I am loving mine - had a top of the range Freelander before and it was great but the Rav is better for me. Husband calls it the Tonya Toy cos it’s a bit tinny compared with the Freelander but honestly it ticks every box - those back seats folding completely flat is a huge binus, I got two four drawer filing cabinets in it recently!

Arzada

Visit site
that is sad, i hope the dealer can fix ours.
My new to me Honda Jazz had a flood on the tray behind the rear seats yesterday. I went to see the one man dealer and he instantly said we'll have to get that sorted so it's booked on into the garage that he always uses next Wednesday. He also came to the house to see the problem for himself before I set about mopping up. I hope that your dealer is as helpful.

rascal

Visit site
Flpping great, car gong in monday, but car we are expected to use while they fix it is manual, ours is automatic, not driven one for donkeys ,it will be no use at all.

LegOn

Visit site
I have a 2006 Rav 4 - love mine! If she has to go I'd definitely get another! Never had a problem with leaks anywhere thankfully. I call mine the Baby Landcruiser... one day I might be able to afford an actual Landcruiser, that's the dream but for now I love my Ravvie.

Cocorules

Visit site
Got an 04 one. In the four years I have had it, it has gone through the MOT with no advisories each time. The drag links do go but I drive it off road a lot. No issues with water fortunately. Would definitely have another.

rascal

Visit site
Apparently a manual is all they have;)
We love ours but could do without the leaks, lovely car, or at least it will be when it is fixed.
will someone please ask Him upstairs to turn the tap off, we are going to get snow to go with the rain in the midlands.

rascal

Visit site
The Toyota Rav is going back to the dealers, it is the sunroof leaking, and the only way they can stop it is with tape. If the tape comes off we will be back to leaks, so he is getting us a different car.