Does anyone have contact Details of Colum Gleeson re DR, also in NL .

treacle86

Visit site
Thats brilliant , Thanks eoe and viewfromahill , Thats helped me lots . Does anyone know him personally , or has been trained or had a horse ridden by him etc ??

I am getting in touch with him to try and get some history on my horse , I found out that he was competed a few times at dressage by Colum , so hoping he will remember my horsie!!

Thanks

josephinebutter2

Visit site
GOD you mean?

I started having lessons with him after seeing a friend and her young horse improve so much over the year, I wanted lessons with who she was having!!!

Really helped me with my 4yr old, concentrating on the basics and getting her to really enjoy her work.

Had heard stories of him being a bit harsh, but my first lesson was how I should be patting her and telling her she is a good girl more!

Lovely guy - I'm sure he will be as helpful as he can.

ddd

Visit site
Very good with difficult horses, can be hard but never unfairly and usually on a horse someone else has ruined and given up with and Colum will turn it around.

Give him a go it is worth it. Also he trains his stallion with Kyra so he is getting good help himself to pass on to his clients.

treacle86

Visit site
Wow , he sounds impressive !!! I am not looking to have lessons or that from him, He worked with and competed with a horse that I now own , so was looking to chat with him get some feedback and genereally find out what he done with my boy . think he done quite well with him, lots of placings !!

I cant wait to hear what I can find out .

thanks

Eveyone x

ddd

Visit site
What is the horses registered name, could look it up on BD for you if you cant do it yourself and let you know what percentages it was getting.