Does anyone know if gel eze pads contain latex?

catembi

Visit site
As title... Bought a fish tail gel eze today and now I can’t sleep because my hands are itching so badly! The two things might be entirely unrelated... The pad label says it’s 20% acrylic, 40% polyester and 20% other fibres... The only other unusual thing I’ve handled today is a Himalayan rock salt. My hands got like this a few months ago and I’d been wearing new work gloves that were apparently made of glass fibre, according to the label... Aaaarrrrgggghhh, I’ve put on some antihisan but the itching and burning is driving me nuts, and I have to be up again in 5 hours. **sighs**

Shay

Visit site
My daughter has a latex allergy and isn't sensitive to gel-eze pads. But there are so many other chemicals on them - and around our horses in general - it could still be the pad but not latex. Myght be worth asking your GP for areferral to an allergist so you can figure out what it is you are responding to before it becomes more than itchy hands!

catembi

Visit site
Thank you for the suggestions! I did my jumping lesson this morning without the pad and then later got warm doing yard work which made the itching unbearable. It also started on the soles of my feet. I have just been to Tesco for some allergy relief tablets and OMG the relief!