Does anyone know of any land/stables to rent or livery in and around bickington, liverton, ilsington,Denbury, ashburton, Bovey type area?

Beausmate

Visit site
That's quite a wide area. You might want to have a look at the notice boards in Red Post, Mole Valley and Tuckers. There seem to be a few places around at the moment. How many horses do you have?

I'm moving out from my yard soon, but it's probably too far out of your area.

neddy man

Visit site
Try an add in the local equestrian shops, feed merchants, pony club, facebook groups ask at local riding schools for recomendations etc. Look at www.*******.co.uk or www.*******.co.uk

dixie

Visit site
That's quite a wide area. You might want to have a look at the notice boards in Red Post, Mole Valley and Tuckers.

I'm moving out from my yard soon, but it's probably too far out of your area.

Where’s your area please. I’m looking around Plymouth up to South Brent.

paddy555

Visit site
try the Mole Valley notice board in the branch at Heathfield. There are often yards etc to rent on there. Lookweek livery is a possibility between BT and Liverton.
You won't be looking at Tuckers very sadly, it closed last Dec.

Red Post equestrian at Red Post (which is on the Newton -Totnes road about 3 miles from Totnes) may have yards around Denbury, Ashburton and that side of the A38.

Leonard Coombes sadlers in Newton may have something on their notice board.

It may be worth asking the staff at all 3 places if they know of anywhere. There are some very horsey staff at Mole and obviously at Coombes and Redpost.

paddy555

Visit site
Where’s your area please. I’m looking around Plymouth up to South Brent.

this advert was on another group I am on. The area is more or less between S Brent and Dartmoor. Don't know if there is still a space available but I could ask if you are interested.

"After the loss of a long standing livery we are a little short on horse (and people) numbers. Looking for a friendly horse and owner to join our little yard if any of you are interested, or know anyone in the area. Sand school, stables either indoors or outdoors with a large pen attached for the horses to move about. Small herd turnout in fields with natural hedges, not small paddocks. Good hacking, close to the moors, equally a few retired horses if not in work. Generally DIY, but on site manager able to do part livery/bring in/out if required."

dixie

Visit site
this advert was on another group I am on. The area is more or less between S Brent and Dartmoor. Don't know if there is still a space available but I could ask if you are interested.

"After the loss of a long standing livery we are a little short on horse (and people) numbers. Looking for a friendly horse and owner to join our little yard if any of you are interested, or know anyone in the area. Sand school, stables either indoors or outdoors with a large pen attached for the horses to move about. Small herd turnout in fields with natural hedges, not small paddocks. Good hacking, close to the moors, equally a few retired horses if not in work. Generally DIY, but on site manager able to do part livery/bring in/out if required."
Thanks. It would be for two horses so possibly not the room ? Which group was it posted on please ?

dixie

Visit site
Thank you. I’m pending approval in the group atm.

OP there is a Facebook page for livery yards in Devon that’s quite useful. You could also try Leonard Coombe.