Does anyone know this stallion?

S_N

Visit site
He's called Albany

1921.jpg

S_N

Visit site
LOL - I think I may have seen him about a couple of years ago. I'd love to hear from anyone that has/knows any of his babies. He's a young lad as yet, will be 9 next year!

Bananaman

www.teamtorrent.co.uk
He's a lovely quality horse whose stock did very well at the recent BSPA Champs.

It depends on what you want to breed...............

As far as I know, and I stand to be corrected, but I think Allbany has only competed in the show ring(with outstanding results btw), but not in dressage, show jumping or eventing at any level of note.
That's not to say he wouldn't do well but he's not proven himself.
The stock of his that I've seen have all been good moving lightweight show types but of course, I don't know what sort of mares they were out of.

S_N

Visit site
He is very eyecatching - I noticed that all his results were showing, nothing else...... Mum actually found him - she wasn't looking up horses either, but flights and airports (LMAO) I'm not sure he's tall enough, with enough bone and movement, for what I want to breed........... though he appears to have a good temperament!

kerrylou123

Visit site
Hes nice, but im not sure hes for millie!
Shes a fine TB, who i wish to breed from (obviously). Im not looking for anything that suits 1 particular discipline, but an alrounder, with good conformation and temprement to match. I will be breeding her first for myself and id like to put her to something with more bone, but im not sure which way to turn.
Any ideas?

seaofdreams

Visit site
yes i know him my mare went to the stud he was at
i very nearlly used him and proberbly will do next year
he has the most amazing temp,
and the stud are fantastic

seaofdreams

Visit site
Just remebered the reason i didn't use him was because he was very showy and i wanted a showjumper/eventer type so went for parson's sequel
but here he is jumping at there open day this year and i have to say i was extreamly impressed with him and as i like the stud i will proberbly put Lottie to Albany
there web site is err useless they never update it so the info is very out of date

here are the jumping pics
Phredstudopenday035.jpg

And this is who i put her to(he is at the same stud)
Parson's Sequel (Jay)
Phredstudopenday019.jpg