Does anyone know where this horse is?

mrdarcy

www.rockcrunchers.co.uk
On behalf of a friend I'm trying to locate the whereabouts of a horse she used to own.

He was sold through Oldencraig EC in 2006. He was born in 2000, is registered KWPN, approx 16.3hh, grey gelding, registered name Tador (by Xion (by Inshallah) ex Adia (by Furioso). He's a very sweet natured horse to handle but sharp and spooky to ride - his stable name used to be Snort but that may have been changed. Any info very gratefully received - PM me if preferred. Nothing sinister - she'd just like to know how he was doing.

Thanks all
grin.gif

ischa

Visit site
have you tryed the society he registered with maybe writing a letter or phone them to get them to contact owner to let them know she trying to find out how he/she is

freed

New User
Visit site
hello
i think i am the proud owner of the horse you are looking for tador, i brought him last year from oldencraig, he is doing very well with his dressage but he has also been eventing this season and been placed most times so we are very pleased with him
this is very random as my friend called me to tell me about your post and she never come on here !!
i would be very happy to speak to old owner or email pic ect
thanks
xxx