Does anyone own a Thoroughbred, Cleveland Bay ....

Toadeyes

www.hamletshouse.co.uk
.. or Appaloosa?

Would anyone like to volounteer a picture of their Thoroughbred, Cleveland Bay or Appaloosa for the new Hamlet's House website?

The new website will mostly be dedicated to M&M breeds of the UK and Ireland but I am also going to do a bit on other breeds and types of the UK and Ireland, including Clydesdales, Appaloosas, Cleveland Bays etc, etc

If you would like to volounteer a pic, Ponies must be registered with their respective Societies. Please state pony's full name. Pony must also be currently owned by you. (Cannot use professional pics either)

PM any pics to me if you prefer.

Ta

Toadeyes

www.hamletshouse.co.uk
Yes great! Any other breeds and types of UK & Ireland too.

The website is currently under construction, but we havent started adding pictures yet so yes, do post some pics of M&Ms too.

Ginn

Visit site
I have a tb (well technically a 3/4 tb but she's reg full tb) you can have some piccies of if you'd like.

spooks

Visit site
ive got a registered part bred welsh c if thats any good? what sort of pics are you looking for,ones of them in action,head shots etc etc

Toadeyes

www.hamletshouse.co.uk
[ QUOTE ]
I thought appaloosas were American in origin?

[/ QUOTE ]

I know they are not a British Breed as such (unlike M&Ms) but I am also including breeds and types that are now established in the UK.

patchandloopy

Visit site
I have a TB you can use any pics from my photobucket but this is the best body shot!
smile.gif

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b344/loopynigel/000_3262.jpg