Does anyone show?

welshiewhiskers

Visit site
Hi just interested to see how many people show! If so what do you show? I show my cob, welsh section D and have 2 show hunter ponies!

Looking forward to hearing from all you showing people
smile.gif

beaconhorse

Visit site
I used to have a Welsh Cob and did some showing with him.

Now I have a WCxTB which I show in Ridden/working hunter classes. This year we won the Ridden Hunter Championship at our RC Must say I can't wait to get my Trophy, but have to wait until the presentation evening in November.

mandy4727

Visit site
I used to show my veteran mare in ridden and in hand vet classes. But I sadly lost her in Jan this year. I now have an 16 month old coloured sports horse filly. I hope to show her inhand next year in 2/3 year olds and also coloured classes. And when she is broken take her in dressage, and show her in coloureds in hand and ridden and sports horse classes and also some working hunter is she turns out to jump. Her great grandad was Dallas so she should be a jumper and also Dexter IV. So fingers crossed!!!!

parsley

Visit site
we're supposed to - and we have a very showy pony! But not if he has an 8 year old riding him - then he is a tired donkey
grin.gif

hati

community.webshots.com
I did a lot of showing in Ireland up until last year and then went more into the Eventing. Have been away travelling for the last 9 months and did polo ponies in Australia.

Mainly IPS, hunters and side saddle. Have a yearling and hope to do some in hand next year (ie Balmoral and Dublin). My little mare won the Equitation Championship at Dublin this year with a very good friend of mine and I wasn't there, so was crying down the phone to mum as she told me the result.

jj_87

Visit site
yup i show! We have a coloured,a show cob and a hunter. Also on our yard is a hack and a small breed m&m. We do both affiliated shows and unaffliliated.