Does anyone want to sell their rubber mats?

Super_Kat

www.myspace.com
This isn't an advertisment (sp?) it is a plea
crazy.gif

Does anybody have any rubber mats laying around doing nothing and they want to make a few quid??? I need to kit out two 12 x 12 stables but even if you just had matting for one stable that would be fantastic, any help much appreaciated!!

kat
xx

Christmas_Kate

Visit site
I may get shot down for this, but have you tried ebay? I have seen some pretty cheap ones on there, and if you have a good friend who will pick them up for you maybe it might be the easiest option?

S_N

Visit site
There are some good deals on matting on ebay - i was looking for my sister earlier! Either that or cow mats - that's what I use! You could put an advert in you local feed store, asking for 2nd hand cow mats/horse mats....... You never know there might be a dairy farmer closing down nearby!

Super_Kat

www.myspace.com
Is the payment system changing from paypal to BT click and buy? Can remember hearing somewhere that they were. I try to aviod ebay, last time I tried to register with paypal it was a right pain in the arse
mad.gif

Kat
xx

Irishcobs

Visit site
Do any agricultural engineers that do horseboxes near by, or some one that repairs horsesboxes? They have to pay to get rid of the mats they take out of lorries and most would let you have it for nothing, and theres not a lot wrong with it most of the time.
Luckily for me my bosses husband is a agricultural engineer so any time he renews a lorry floor I get the old stuff.