Does this bit exist?

EllieBeast

Visit site
Does anyone know if i can get hold of a Mullenmouth happymouth wilkie snaffle? or some kind of loose ring baucher with the same mouthpiece? I am pretty sure that i am asking the impossible, but if i dont ask, i wont know!
thanks

PapaFrita

pilar-larcade.com
Huh? Took me a while to get my head round that! Could you get someone handy with a welder to make you a wilkie from a regular happy mouth straight bar snaffle?
I'd lend you Telmo, but he's busy at the mo
smile.gif

CrazyMare

Visit site
Hmm not seen it off the peg, but my best friend had a metal mullenmouth hanging cheek made for her, so it might be possible to have it made up?

EllieBeast

Visit site
See, i dont want it for the bottom loop. at the mo i am jumping her in the snaffle ring of a 3 ring gag. so it acts like a baucher but is loose ring, as my girl seems to prefer a moveable mouthpiece. i suppose i could get someone to remove the bottom 2 rings from a gag, but i want something that looks neat too. I know im a pain in the ar*e!

Bossanova

Visit site
Not quite sure what it is you want- more brakes than a snaffle, with poll action?
You could try roundings on a vulcanite or even happymouth pelham

EllieBeast

Visit site
Lol Boss, baisically, i am a snob and think that what im riding her in atm looks untidy. i have worked my way up to the snaffle ring of a dutch gag, so it acts like a baucher, but is loose ring. Pony adores happymouth material and is jumping nicely (ie not tanking!) with the gag how it is. But she hates set ring bits. so was just seeing if there is anything out there like what im using but without the 'extra' rings below, as they are surplus. (sorry, am extremely confusing!)

KatB

Visit site
It gives you half an inch of "gag" action if you like, so lifts the bit in the mouth, as when resting the mouthpiece is at the bottom off the rings, if that makes sense!? They arent cheap though!!

PapaFrita

pilar-larcade.com