Does this face look bothered

Roasted Chestnuts

Visit site
So this spontaneously happened tonight. This after a lunging session, I wanted to do some mounting block work so dragged my big mounting block up to the arena. He was just so chilled about everything I though bugger it what’s the worst he can do ? such a good boy, still very much a baby so we won’t be going much further than this for the foreseeable. After walking once round the bottom half of the school I slid off and he got big praise. Such a star ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐❤️❤️❤️❤️

7569A622-78E5-424D-A177-F0E942CB77C4.jpegCFE675A4-9AB8-44E4-BE01-2955F0B9B7AF.jpeg

hobo

Visit site
Bless him it took me a while to work out what was on his back so I had much the look as his in the second picture 'hay what you doing there'!

Baywonder

Visit site
What a little star - bless him!

He has got the "What on earth are you trying to do Mum?" look on his face ?

Mrs. Jingle

Visit site
He looks distinctly uninterested, just vaguely sort of wondering what the heck you are doing up there lol! What a trooper he is. You are making a very, very nice little riding horse there and I love how carefully and patiently you are producing him, it always pays off doesn't it? :)

Bernster

Visit site
I will be honest, I didn't spot that you were even on him at first - I thought it was some sort of treeless saddle.
Only half way through my Friday morning coffee, I'd like to think that explains it. ?

That's hilarious, I thought it was a dummy ! Taken a closer look and realised it’s you vaulting over your horse ?

Roasted Chestnuts

Visit site
Thanks everyone! He’s probably wouldn’t mind me sitting up there but I’m not wanting to blow his brain so that’s the limit for now. He’s also all higgelty piggelty again so clearly growing ? don’t want to stress his young joints