Does this sound reasonable, price one sorry...

Gingernags

Visit site
Friend been to look at 15.1 bay mare. 6 yo, warmblood type but breeding unknown. Nicely built, pretty, easy to do. Good in traffic, good to hack, has done a bit of dressage and SJ but unaffiliated. Forward going and though not a novice ride, not a loony.

Comes with 2 bridles, English leather saddle (decent quality but not a brillant make) and rugs.

Will be getting vetted, but looks sound, but has bog spavins.

£3200.

I think as it hasn't really done anything she should offer a bit less, try to get under the £3k that needs a vet cert for insurance as I assume it may fail for the spavins?

Rambo

Visit site
We bought a horse with Bog Spavins many, many years ago after it failed the vet. We paid meat money for it
shocked.gif
I guess the vet will give you more details, but I personally wouldn't pay that sort of money for it
crazy.gif

FMM

www.absolutelymad.co.uk
I would avoid paying that much for a horse with spavins. TO be honest, it is the right price for a horse with not too many lumps and bumps with a good attitude and good conformation. It will always be hard to sell on with spavins. It is bad enough when your horse gets lumps and bumps after you bought it - far better not to buy them already with them!