does your horse?

tashyisaudrey

Visit site
have any strange antics? I couldn't stop laughing today at my mare who really has a funny way with the hosepipe. she picks it up in her mouuth and waves it towards the little pony clubbers on our yard (clearly lower in the herd, in her opinion lol). But today when I was filling up water bucket she put it in her mouth and seemed to be drinking from it, but when I took it out she sprayed it everywhere, she'd been holding most of it in her gob. she always does this !! LOLOL had me in stiches. I swear she has a sense of humour and winds me up for fun sometimes.

RunToEarth

Visit site
Well willow drinks from the hosepipe when you wash him, and then spits it out.
Oshkey nibbles at you, we would never ever dare bite but likes to lick and nibble.
Bertha chases you, "you run, I run" great when there are kiddies running about, we once played rounders in her field and she followed me round the pitch! Speedy is a grumpy bug though!

Hattikins

Visit site
well fiddly drinks from the horse, can pick up the hoof pick and body brush and trys to "groom and pick out the ground's feet"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by brushing them up and down the floor!!

when he is bored he "lipskips" when he shakes his head up and down violently and his lips smack and make a funny noise which catches attention!!!!!!!!! he loves to nibble and mouth everything
wink.gif
and he has a derby bank in his field and he loves to use it to survey his domain!!!!!!!! very funny-looks like he's standing on the hedge as it and the bank are at the same height
grin.gif
funny horse
grin.gif

madgirl

Visit site
major puts broom handles in his mouth tries to sweep witha dandy brush had also put the hose pipe in his moth drinking from it lol!

pocket

Visit site
Not water related, but when I'm grooming Ralph he picks up his back leg like a dog when it wants its belly rubbed and makes me scratch inside his thigh, he then curls around me and grooms my back
grin.gif

SSM

Visit site
MS has a party trick I am trying to break her of, knocking the muck barrow over
mad.gif
When poo picking she follows you to every pile, (checking I am doing a good job?) when the barrow is nicely full she wanders over to the barrow and deliberatley strikes the barow with her front leg to knock it over - the look of innocence does not fool me
crazy.gif

CastleMouse

Visit site
Cass kicks his stable door for his food, he plays chase with you, and he nibbles you (would never ever bite though!)
grin.gif
And he also puts his head through the car window when my mum or dad passes by and puts down the window
grin.gif

Mellymoo1

Visit site
Bradley blows raspberries at me if hes bored. He also deliberatly gets his front hoof caught in his lead rope if I leave him tied up on his own for a nano second! Trashing his tackbox with a hoof and picking up his fly mask with his teeth are other favourite party tricks.

He makes me laugh when he has a roll in the field, when getting up, he sits there like a dog for ages before hauling his back end up.

Reashi

Visit site
Reashi picks up his food bowl and throws it at you when hes hungry (all the time) when hes in his stable, otherwise he just likes picking up food bowls and waving them around. When he wanted me to be there with him once and I went to my car to put my riding stuff on, he picked up the headcollar next to him, chucked it on the floor, and started stamping on it like a little child!

He also went through a phase of turning round and pulling his boots off with his teeth when I went to get his tack. I'd come back and be like....I swear I just put those on!

charliesangel

Visit site
Not my horse but a friends likes a good old scratch with his back hoof on his neck! This would be ok but the only time he does it is when he is in the showring plaited up!!! Not very helpful when he knocks the plaits out ! The monkey!
smile.gif