Dog bit me - my fault - then I kicked it - need (much) better strategy

jenniehodges2001

Quoth was being kind, describing it as callous. It was brutal.

Clodagh knows more about training dogs than you will ever know.

You know zilch about training, how to train and the importance of timing.
I actually deleted the reply because I can't be bothered with it anymore but i am going to reply to your reply to my deleted post as I am truly fascinated to know how you know I know zilch about training. You actually personally know me do you? Amazing.....

I related a story about what happened. I didn't say that it was the perfect time to crack the dog with the lunge whip as it was coming through the gate, for the simple reason I have never and will never hit my horse if it breaks loose and escapes and I catch it again as it defeats the object. Same with the dog. Again I was relaying a story. I didn't accuse Clodagh of not knowing how to train dogs, I actually quoted her very words!! I did say it didn't do the dog any harm and it did not repeat its behaviour. This I believe wholeheartedly.

So please stop accusing me of things. I find your attitude very strange and your tone extremely sanctimonious and holier than thou.

jenniehodges2001

jenniehodges, we all love debate, or we wouldn't be on a forum! I'll debate to the cows come home, don't throw your toys out the pram if someone doesn't agree with you.

SD and I rarely agree on anything! We still debate though.
I'm certainly not throwing my toys out of my pram, I am saying what I feel about Skinny Dipper. To say someone doesn't know anything about something when they don't even know that person is the most idiotic statement known to mankind and I am still chuckling about how daft a statement that was to make all these days later. And that you know more than me??? How EXACTLY does she know that?? Maybe she would like to share her physic powers and come up with the lottery numbers??

Crackers. Totally. o_O

Sandstone1

I'm certainly not throwing my toys out of my pram, I am saying what I feel about Skinny Dipper. To say someone doesn't know anything about something when they don't even know that person is the most idiotic statement known to mankind and I am still chuckling about how daft a statement that was to make all these days later. And that you know more than me??? How EXACTLY does she know that?? Maybe she would like to share her physic powers and come up with the lottery numbers??

Crackers. Totally. o_O
Id say that she clearly knows more than you from some of your posts. Not least from quoting Caesar Millan! Anyone that thinks he knows what hes doing instantly shows they dont know what they are on about!