dog trauma - update - and relief!

maisie

Visit site
My little dog's microchip is registered to the people who dumped her - so at least there isn't some poor owner out there wondering where their dog is and I get to keep my baby!! - was dreading sorting it out as she is only 2 and has already been abandoned, and then nearly died - poor thing can't take much more!! Relief all round!!!
smile.gif

mandy4727

Visit site
That is good news. Bet it was dead worrying for you. How did you find out they dumped her, did they admit it? Nasty people. Glad you have her and not them.

maisie

Visit site
- huge relief - have been awake all night worrying about it - they dumped her when she got injured - took her to the vets and then told the vet to put her down cos they didn't want to pay the bill to fix her - the vet tried to get them to sign her over to them but they just never returned any calls and didn't some back for her - so they fixed her and my friend at the vets asked me if I would take her on - she's the most loyal and loving dog you could ever wish for!

Rizz1a

Visit site
It makes you sick to the pit of your stomach. We have a rescue dog and shes the best dog you could wish for. Got her in Newcastle where someone had just tied her to a lampost and left her. She is the kindest and most loving dog you could ever have. Hates men in hats though - goes mad when she sees one.

_jetset_

Visit site
I am so pleased to read this post! What a relief it must be for you to find out you can keep her... and you can now relax knowing you own her completely without worrying about the microchip!

Well done for trying to find out, I admire you for that! I know I would have had to do it too, as I know how desperate I would be if someone found Tia but then didn't contact me... Enjoy your doggie!

k9h

Visit site
Maisie thats great news. Just had a thought. Is there anyway you can have the chip details changed to yours as just in case the unthinkable happens we don't want the people that dumped her being got in contact with??
confused.gif

cariadssogreat

Visit site
Thats good new allround then! I am kind of in a similar situation to you! My dogs 5 and on her 5th home!

--------------------------------------------------------------------
I have Masta Lightweight Turnout Rugs and Masta Neck Covers, all new and all desparate for new homes! All clearence and all stupidly cheap! £38 per rug incl p&p, £15 per neck cover incl p&p. PM me for details, most sizes available