Doggy Day Care?

minesadouble

Visit site
Does anyone use Doggy Day Care?

If so would you mind telling me how much you pay and what facilities the centre has?

Also I'd be grateful if anyone would describe their 'perfect' doggy day care set up.

Many thanks in advance :)

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
I use one when we go away, and Daisy is not able to come. The lady does doggy day care and home boarding. It's £15 per day and £20 for overnight.

The lady has no more than 5 dogs at a time in the day, 3 for overnights. Big house, reasonable sized garden, but very good walks daily - beaches, woods, fields etc.

She's fully licensed and insured.

RockinRudolph

Visit site
We occasionally send ours to daycare - it's £18 a day for 2 of them. The lady has a few of her own dogs as well so there are usually about 5/6 there on any given day. They spend all day playing in her paddock and racing around the house - they're totally knackered when they get back!! My little dog is very sociable and absolutely loves going. The collie wasn't so keen at first but it's really helped him with his social skills. Walks aren't included, but she has a few acres of her own land that they happily play in.

Imogen Rose

Visit site
We use a lovely local retired couple, who have a large house and garden. They have up to 10 dogs a day, and always get a good walk. Its £12 a day. Pups absolutely loves going- drags me to the door to get in and dosent look back!

Micky

Visit site
Our local doggy day care packed up and left, whether or not to do with 'losing' a few dogs or not I don't know, but that is just our local one.
My dog carer has about 7/10 dogs a day, x2 walks, £20 a night incl food, enclosed garden.
I have kennels ( x2 ), large garden, soon to have enclosed pen, x2 walks a day ( 30/45mins), food if requested, and £ 12 a day. £20 night, and no more than 3 dogs a day ( have 2 myself).