done it!

UKa

community.webshots.com
I just have to share this, it is now for definite, we will be moving yards in a month's time I just handed in my notice; the horse will get closer to home (only 5mins by car) and we will be on DIY which means I can manage her exactly the way I want to, I just can't wait now. Also, they have just rested fields which still look yummy even after the dry period so my girl will be able to get some fresh grass into her before the winter and hopefully fill up those ribs! And she will be going with her friend so moving will be all the more easier. I have a good feeling about this, so hope it will work out.
smile.gif

JAK

Visit site
I hope it all works out perfectly for you! It sounds wonderful actually - some nice grass, her friend for company etc.!
smile.gif

UKa

community.webshots.com
hi, thanks all for the nice words, I am so excited! Will let you know how it all goes when we get there everyone we have met so far seems really nice so I am sure we will have a great time; I will miss some of the hacking that we have at the moment but I am sure once we know our way round there will be other nice parts near -
It made so much sense to move, the situation at present yard was just getting silly.