Dont You Just Hate It When..

x_Hannah_x

Visit site
You muck out one stable and decide to be a lazy bum and cannot be bothered to empty wheelbarrow before mucking out the next stable. Everything is dandy, until time comes to wheel wheelbarrow down slight slope to muck heap. The heavy load gets slightly better than you, and you end up on your bum in a muddy patch and the yard looking slightly worse than the stables you have just mucked out. Fabulous. Oh well, I suppose that means I can have that cookie tonight without feeling too guilty.
grin.gif

So, go on then, lets hear about your "Dont you hate it when.." moments, I need a laugh!
grin.gif
xx

sugarnspice

Visit site
Thats happend to me before now
wink.gif
at the Riding school in the winter when it was slippy, it would be a nightmare!
Can't actually think of any right now though
smile.gif

Well, a bird pooed on my saddle today. That annoyed me!

pottamus

Visit site
You have filled your barrow to the top with field poo and a friend rides by...so you stop for a quick chat and then she starts laughing for no reason. You turn around to see your horse stood looking guiltily at an up turned barrow and poo pile all over the ground!!!!!

paintsplat05

Visit site
you get your pony in, drop the leadrope in the mud then get your show jods covered in mud-then have to ride in a show in them!
blush.gif

also falling off your pony IN WALK?! all fairness he did do a hefty buck but i was twatting about
blush.gif
grin.gif