Don't you really pity Admin?

Tia

Visit site
I do.
crazy.gif

KJI_Lover

Visit site
My sympathy is reserved for those who WERE really hacked.

Only one person said they would and could. Why they chose some of the most popular members we may never know.

Newton is an aside.

Tia

Visit site
Well to be perfectly honest; I really wouldn't have the slightest clue if my account had been hacked and even if it had; do you really think it would bother me? I never have any PM's in any boxes, there isn't a whole load that would be of interest to them that isn't available on OPEN......but then I am not "popular", so I wouldn't warrant a hacking I suspect
wink.gif

burtie

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I was away at work today, what on earth happenned?, couldnt be bothered opening that monster of a thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well to be bonest not a lot, but the trouble with "those" threads is that I can't help reading them, it's a bit like watchign a train crash or traffic accident, you don't want to look but can't help yourself
shocked.gif
!

clipertyplop

Visit site
not so much admin i pity, its all the users on hho i pity , ever wondered why its so slow tonight, its because of that monster of a thread one trol and fifty plonkers saying its a trol its a trol, hence making the whole web site f33king slow

Tia

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
...how to win friends & influence people...

[/ QUOTE ]

Took the words out of my mouth. No wonder we have a user changing their name LOL!!

clipertyplop

Visit site
<<<<<<dont need to win and influence anybody least of all on here...<<<<<not a trol....and refuse to be bullied
tongue.gif

Sooty

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
It worries me t.b.h - I imagine their patience is only so long...

[/ QUOTE ]

I suspect that HHO run the forum to make money from advertising as well as to provide a service to users. I doubt it would be entirely altruistic! I do pity admin on a Monday morning though...

TGM

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I suspect that HHO run the forum to make money from advertising as well as to provide a service to users. I doubt it would be entirely altruistic!

[/ QUOTE ] Actually I have a conspiracy theory on that one! I reckon Admin are actually behind a lot of the trolls just to get the forum viewing figures up, so they can rake in more revenue from advertising
wink.gif
tongue.gif