Double Barrelled!

peterthepony

www.bebo.com
OMG saw the worst thing i have seen in a long while this morning whilst working on the yard, i asked a friend of mine (A) to put a rug on a horse so he could be turned out, thinking nothing of it as its normally quite sane, well anyway horse (J) was being fairly impatient and A was just like yeh ok well carry on, then it tried to kick out at her, so she gave it what for and it spun round and doule barrelled her twice (meaningly) in the chest and stomach!!!!!
shocked.gif
Then when it came to turning J out, J spun round and ran backwards to the girl who was turning him out, and he so nearly got her
mad.gif
mad.gif

Forget_Me_Not

Visit site

[ QUOTE ]
Your taking it a little light heartedly aren't you, she could of been killed!

[/ QUOTE ]
I dont think so i mean its best way to look at these things, they happen, it comes with working with horses.

_jetset_

Visit site
Gosh... that is awful. I hope your friend is ok.

It just reminds us that they are animals, and dangerous ones at that. No matter how well we think we know them, they re unpredictable and we should remember that!

spooks

Visit site
yeh my usually dope on a rope spun his bum on ash this afternoon when she was trying to put his rug on, he got yelled at for his effort, we've had face pulling,cow kicking and all sorts off him today ,when ash put him back in his field the cheeky git stood at the fence nickering to her!! horses who'd have em!!!!