Double bridle question

piaffe

Visit site
Need to get one but am VERY fussy!
blush.gif

It has to be pony size. It has to be black. What I really really really want is black with White detail OR, a rolled edged bridle. Both if poss. Any ideas?
grin.gif

piaffe

Visit site
lol, I would rather spend a little less than that!
grin.gif
But, I know that I am unlikeyl to get what I really want for much less than that.
frown.gif

Iestyn

Visit site
I've just bought a Rhinegold double bridle on e-bay. I didn't want a double right now, but I am using it as a snaffle bridle at the moment (having removed the sliphead). So far I love it. I was very fussy too - I wanted a padded comfort bridle and I didn't want a flash attachment - it really annoys me to have to have the attachment there and not use a flash!!! I only paid £39 for mine (band new) and even though it came with plain leather reins I'll be putting them bakcon e-bay and managed to also win new Rhinegold rubber reins for 99p!!!

piaffe

Visit site
I have had a rhinegold bridle before and loved it. It really annoys me too about the bloody flash strap "bit".
The only thing is, i really really want balck with white behind, dont think rhinegold do these.
frown.gif

Iestyn

Visit site
Stubben do - I lost the bidding on one on e-bay - it was black with white behind it. Not sure if it was a double but I'm sure you could get the same style in a double!