Dougal (aka Gentle Giant) goes XC schooling - PICS

H-J

www.piczo.com
Just thought id do a quick post about the gentle giant, touch wood everything was fine a few weeks ago when he had the swelling on the front leg, vet checked it and it was just a bang probably with his own leg!! His work has been very start and stopped due to silly injuries or weather all winter but fingers crossed the last month he has had solid consistent work which I can hopefully build on now!

He has still only SJ'd at home a handfull of times since November but he is getting so much better because of the schooling he has done, he is now in a pelham for jumping which seems to have helped sooo much although he is still the big long carcus!!
grin.gif

Anyway took him XC schooling yesterday and he was sooo super, doing lots of fences for the first time, owl hole, big ditches, skinnies etc he is just so sweet he gives anything a go. Cant wait till our 1st event and the EHOA clinic in March but not sure what those great trainers will think of the carcus
grin.gif
grin.gif
Here's some pictures of him enjoying himself
smile.gif

XCSchoolingTweseldown002-1.jpg

XCSchoolingTweseldown003.jpg

XCSchoolingTweseldown008.jpg

XCSchoolingTweseldown012.jpg

XCSchoolingTweseldown014.jpg

H-J

www.piczo.com
[ QUOTE ]
Great pics - and I agree with Governor - love your colours
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you
smile.gif
I changed them about a year ago, cerise is my fave colour!!

H-J

www.piczo.com
Thanks everyone, he really is very sweet and tries so so hard which I think counts for a lot bless him
smile.gif

Glad everyone likes my colours!
grin.gif
Im a bit of a hot pink fan!
grin.gif

jules89

Visit site
hehe I saw the pics on FB hes looking fab! Shame you didn't come with us the other week would have loved to have seen him in the flesh
smile.gif

H-J

www.piczo.com
[ QUOTE ]
hehe I saw the pics on FB hes looking fab! Shame you didn't come with us the other week would have loved to have seen him in the flesh
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Glad every1 thinks he looks well, still needs a bit more topline etc but he is getting there, he is only 6 this yr and such a big boy I think he will take another yr to get full strong, muscled and balanced etc.

Could have come with you but he is a bit boring at the mo and is just popping intro and a few PN fences!!
grin.gif