Dougal at the OTECC @ NH (pic) and a little update

H-J

www.piczo.com
Not really been on here much due to work being real busy and having the 2 in full work now - yippee!!
laugh.gif
But just thought id do a little update for anyone interested!!

Dexter is back in full work now, doing about 40mins schooling and I jumped him for the first time in 5mths yeaterday!
shocked.gif
Took me a few fences to get back into the rythym of him but then we were fine, dont want to say too much just incase! But he is feeling so so super and better then ever, his lateral work is really good and he feels so well so fingers crossed that continues!! he is booked in for some BD start of Dec, will be his 1st show in about 6mths! So could be interesting!!

Onto Dougal he had a little rest then a week or so of walking and is now back in work, jumping is going well he is definitely improving all the time but is still very weak in his canter so doing lots of schooling and polework to try and improve that.
He went to Norton heath Sat and did the OTECC I was so so pleased with him as I could tell he was very scared! It was his 1st time jumping indoors and there was lots he hadnt seen like the arrowhead hanging roll top thing etc I was a bit worried he may have his 1st stop/look at something but he tried his heart out and jumped everything just tapping 3 off out of 16 so not to bad at all, big pats for ponio!!
Here is a pic of him
smile.gif

http://s84.photobucket.com/albums/k20/hollynoakes/?action=view&current=DougalOTECC.jpg

Plan is for him to go XC schooling next weekend, do a british novice in Dec and then have a week off over xmas, think little short breaks often do him good
smile.gif

So thats it really mummy Spider is really well, hopefully little foalie is cooking well! And with the boys up to xmas is about all I dare plan!!
grin.gif

Vicki1986

Visit site
You were just before me in B2 and we were warming up at the same time in the indoor. You looked very proffesional!

I got eliminated in B2 as pony lost the plot a bit with the speed, but I came 2nd in A2 and qualified so happy anyway.

H-J

www.piczo.com
[ QUOTE ]
You were just before me in B2 and we were warming up at the same time in the indoor. You looked very proffesional!

[/ QUOTE ]

Aww thanks!
blush.gif
grin.gif
Think I remember you actually, im always on another planet when competing!
tongue.gif

H-J

www.piczo.com
[ QUOTE ]
Well done - glad to hear the boys are well, it must be fab to be back doing stuff with Dexter! Sweet picture
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I can not even begin to describe how happy I am to be doing stuff with Dext again! How sad!
grin.gif

H-J

www.piczo.com
[ QUOTE ]
Glad to hear things are going well H_J. Dougal sounds more and more promising
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

He is bless him, you can not do anything but love him for being such a trier! He is so trusting, cant wait to take him XC Sat his fave thing!
smile.gif