DOUGLAS BATCHELOR - AWARD

Nigel

Visit site
DOUGLAS BATCHELOR MAY BE CONSIDERED FOR A LIFETIME IMMATURITY AWARD GIVEN BY THE LEAGUE AGAINST CRUEL SPORTS THE SAN CAN EXLUSIVELY REVEAL TO DAY.
A source close to the league explained “Most of are recruits are immature young men with class chips on their shoulder, the rest just bored. As they progress through the ranks and with the benefit of age they acquire reasoning, within a short space of time they establish banning hunting increases suffering and leave the organization, its kind of traditional, but not Douglas, he has remained resolute in remaining in his immaturity years”. Jackie Ballard on hearing of the potential award was euphoric and said “there is no absolute proof that wounded foxes suffer". The Countryside Alliance refused to comment but are known to be furious….ends

Cheers & Chuckles

Nigel

wallace

Visit site
"THE SAN"????

What is "THE SAN"???

Most people cut & paste this kind of stuff. You have obviously typed it yourself.

"“Most of are recruits......"

This is the work of a National newspaper...?

"As they progress through the ranks and with the benefit of age they acquire reasoning, within a short space of time they establish banning hunting increases suffering and leave the organization, its kind of traditional, but not Douglas, he has remained resolute in remaining in his immaturity years”.

If it is from an actual, REAL publication then fair play to you - but you can understand my doubtful perspective, I hope?
It looks like Bottom Boys wrote it after a heavy session with his favourite Lord of the Ring.

Nigel

Visit site
Hi Celtic,

I Sincerely hope you did not believe LEAGUE TRUTH, COUNTYSIDE ALLIANCE BLOWN AWAY and JUBILANT LEAGUE were actual newspaper stories. I was taking the mickey with a Viz perspective using truth as the foundation.

I hope this helps you to understand

Cheers & Chuckles

Nigel

Your favourite English team better be the Arsenal

Ereiam_jh

Visit site
I think our Wallace has a problem with humour.

He does come across as a bit 'dour', don't you think Nige?

I mean he didn't even find the stick joke funny!

KJI_Lover

Visit site
"Celtic" finds hunting so stultifyingly boring he comes back day after day to read your shenanigans.

Keep the wit to sarcasm so you don't lose him.

AA, Nigel, Faggus you guys rock. Wallace get your homo erotic fantasies elsewhere. Appear to have scared SBB off with your obsession about him.

wallace

Visit site
Erm.....
I thought it was pretty clear that I didn't believe it came from a real publication. There were several clues in my post. Next time I'll make them more obvious.

My favourite English team is Brentford. Arsenal are one of my favourite European teams, however.

wallace

Visit site
""Celtic" finds hunting so stultifyingly boring he comes back day after day to read your shenanigans."

But it's not the hunting aspect that draws me back. That's all done and dusted. I just like reading tragic posts and trashing them. This is just the best part of the forum for doing that.

"Keep the wit to sarcasm so you don't lose him."

They haven't shown any yet. Some decent sarcasm would be a relief. Faggy showed some promise a while ago, but has since become overly aggressive and mildly disturbing.

"Wallace get your homo erotic fantasies elsewhere."

Any suggestions?

"Appear to have scared SBB off with your obsession about him. "

Ever heard of "holidays"? It's when people temporarily leave their usual domestic setting to get a bit of a break elsewhere. It's not a very new concept. I'm surprised you are unfamiliar with it. You had a bit of a "holiday" from this forum recently didn't you? It was quite a LONG holiday, mind you. Did you get a nice tan?

I expect your re-appearance has been much welcomed, especially in Soapbox.