dragon driving

Moon

Visit site
Hi,
sorry if this is in the wrong place just getting to grips with the new layout! Does anyone have any experience of buying off dd website? i just came across it and couldnt believe the price of some youngsters on there?! some well below £100? Are they ligit?

EPRider

Visit site
My local RDA group has bought several good ride and drives from adverts on there. Just use common sense and take someone else with you who is knowledgeable in the sort of horse you are aiming to buy. We like to go in threes as we each see different things. But that also applies no matter where the advert is placed.

Beausmate

Visit site
I bought my cob from a DD advert. It's like any other sale site-some are legit, some are a bit dodgy and some you'd be hard pushed to find a barge-pole long enough!

DD tends to attract the dodgier types, but it doesn't mean you wouldn't find a nice horse. Just be careful, same as buying anything really.

FionaM12

Visit site
I bought my cob from a DD advert. It's like any other sale site-some are legit, some are a bit dodgy and some you'd be hard pushed to find a barge-pole long enough!

DD tends to attract the dodgier types, but it doesn't mean you wouldn't find a nice horse. Just be careful, same as buying anything really.

I think that sums it up really. Just take great care wherever you buy from. :)

YorksG

Over the hill and far awa
Visit site
We helped a friend buy a pony for her sons, from an advert on DD. She was exactly as advertised, no hype, no rubbish about potential. The sellers were trade and were honest about that. The pony has been brilliant for the boys. It is just another advertising site, they all atract the good, the bad and the ugly.