Dream horse...

Mid

www.just-dreaming.webs.com
What would be your dream horse?
laugh.gif

Mine would be a big show cob gelding or stallion... Dark dapply bay with a hogged mane and roman nose. Aww!
laugh.gif

celia

Visit site
Erm.. fairly young,16hh-ish, WB type, bay, black or chestnut (with plenty of white!) and potential to do well in dressage and SJ.
laugh.gif
Preferably a mare too!

JaneMBE

Visit site
I'd love a skewbald/tri-colour, 15-15.2 irish sports type (not cobby) that can behave for crappy riders and be mischevious for me! I have a 13.1 tri newfie, Magic, who just needs extra height, a bigger her would be perfect!

Evadiva1514

Visit site
My ultimate dream horse would be Blue Hors Matinee:
matine14xxx.jpg

But more realistically making my Benji slightly bigger and younger would be perfect!!
grin.gif

kirstyfk

Visit site
About 16.1hh that could get me round a one star and jump foxhunters. But with a fantastic personality, honest and lovely. Colour dosen't matter - not asking for much then!

WeeBrown

Visit site
The horse I saw a few weeks ago and someone else bought before I could
frown.gif

16hh chestnut mare or gelding with a white blaze about 7 - 9 years old that is sensible but doesn't have to be a super star (cos I'm no super star either).

RachelB

Visit site
My horse with a little less stroppiness and a better conformation... she has all the good nature in the world and tries so hard for me, but her body just doesn't let her do it!

GTs

Visit site
A triple crown winner, that moves to England to the National Hunt and wins the gold cup and national in the same year too!

sunsation

Visit site
Big 6-8year old warmblood that does dressage, but can also jump the moon. But as I'm never going to afford that, TT slightly younger, and already fit would be nice! With slightly better confo as well.

*kitz*

Visit site
nice Grade A/B showjumper. fantastic attitude to work and life in general. About 16.1hh (im only short!) and 8 or 9 years old. Not fussed about colour or sex But i do prefer geldings to mares.

teapot

Visit site
16hh to 17hh ID type or poss a bit of gelderlander (love them) any colour bar cremello but would love steel grey.

And it would be an ideal schoolmaster for me to go intro eventing on & some dressage - so obviously something that gave me the confidence to jump 3ft +

Don't ask for much do I?

Visit site
My dream horse would be one with four legs a tail and head, a steering wheel with handbrake and a gearbox foward and reverse with automatic speed addjustment
grin.gif

Jay89

Visit site
Lol I own my dream horse!! Coloured cob, never puts a foot wrong, trust him with my life, can be a plod or can go like a rocket!! Best bit is he is only 4 which gives me plenty of years with him!!

samsaccount

Visit site
Hmm prolly Locarno/Russel/Arko or Cavalor Cumano
although Parko is very also nice....ooo I love my greys oh

But in reality, a Holst or a Dutch WB which i do not look like a pea on a drum on since I am only 5ft2, nice paces and scope, grey or bay, nice temprement, etc....if only

YorksG

Over the hill and far awa
Visit site
My two appaloosas mixed together, the younger ones manners and temprement with the old girls colouring, confirmation and fantastic floating action! Otherwise just the young one who is fantastic.