Dressage Bloodlines

Pink Gorilla

Visit site
Can anyone tell me anything about what sort of temperaments these stallions tend to throw? I want something amatear friendly and I've seen a foal I'd like to view. Apache, Ferro and Edison (who I'm not sure is a dressage stallion)?..There's also Jazz in there, which I already know can be sharp.

Last edited:

blitznbobs

Visit site
Jazz = sensitive and hot as hell
Ferro - more level headed but still the warmer side of life
Dont know apache all that well but i think he is pumpkin’s Dad and that little horse is pretty sane.

Dont know the other stallion at all…

I have one with a lot of jazz and she is opinionated and very reactive … she will take a lot of riding because her first answer is always ‘why should I?’

My one with a fair chunk of ferro is much more amenable and laid back… still hot but more predictable and less reactive to stuff asked of her

Pink Gorilla

Visit site
Jazz = sensitive and hot as hell
Ferro - more level headed but still the warmer side of life
Dont know apache all that well but i think he is pumpkin’s Dad and that little horse is pretty sane.

Dont know the other stallion at all…

I have one with a lot of jazz and she is opinionated and very reactive … she will take a lot of riding because her first answer is always ‘why should I?’

My one with a fair chunk of ferro is much more amenable and laid back… still hot but more predictable and less reactive to stuff asked of her
That's fab thanks! Just the sort of info I was after 😊