Dressage Cobs- any out there?

Fairy Dust

Visit site
Hi,

This probably is not allowed but just thought it was worth a plea to all you lovely HHOers! :)

I am trying to help my mum find her next horse but so far we have been to see a fair few and also called up after about 1000! Now I have just sold a horse and I know how frustrating it is sometimes but I really do wish people would be a bit more honest i.e. not tell a complete pack of lies!!

Today was the last straw when I got on a 'Bombproof' cob which then bolted (didn't even have both feet in the stirrups) and threw me into the arena fence. I'm just so glad I do get on them before my mum as this would destroy her confidence.

Just wondering if ANYONE knows of a nice cob (any breed actually!) that is safe but has done a bit of dressage/has the ability?? Not young/green, 15-16hh. We have the budget and will travel up to 2 hrs away.............any help would be so so much appreciated.

TigerWoo

Visit site
I've PM'd you

Good luck, they do exist! I have a beautiful little cob that I share with my mum who waddles around the countryside with her and jumps 1m with me, and who just won at novice dressage, very proud of the little fatty! :)

star

Visit site
you can have mine if you like. he is a tad on the spooky side though! I would give him away to a good home but he is a sensitive flower and I doubt I'll ever find anyone willing to take him on.