Dressage Diagrams.com *rant*

chestnut cob

community.webshots.com
When did dressagediagrams.com start charging a subscription on a monthly basis!?!?!?

I haven't used it for a while, logged in today to get a message telling me my free trial substcription had expired and that to use the service to BUY tests I now needed to pay them £5 a month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When they're already charging £2 a test anyway, what a rip off!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Will go back to buying my tests off the BHS website at 35p a test or whatever it is!

*whispers* If anyone has a copy of Novice 26 they wouldn't mind emailing me a copy I would be eternally grateful!
blush.gif
It's the only one I haven't got and won't be able to get hold of it before sunday now
frown.gif

chestnut cob

community.webshots.com
I hope that's the case!

It wouldn't let me do anything though.... all I could see was a page that said my trial period has ended and I need to subscribe for at least a month. There's an option on the left hand side called "subscribe and buy tests", the only other options were adverts. It doesn't look the same anymore either.

I don't understand!!!!!!
confused.gif

Hornby

Visit site
Glad about that - I only use the site once every 2 years or so, but I like it (not enough to pay a subscription though!)

rosedewar

Visit site
I had the same experience a few days ago, but I found if I clicked one of the drop-down lists on the right-hand-side (sorry, can't remember which one) I found Tests I bought last year and was able to view them again and print.
HTH

JaneyB

Visit site
What's the benefits of this site? I was going to post asking about which sites are the best places to get tests from