Dressage Diagrams

DressageCob

Visit site
Hello!

Does anyone else use Dressage Diagrams to buy dressage tests? I have bought every test from Intro-Medium over the years. They sit there in my portfolio and when I need them I just print off a copy (it has been useful when I've organised our yard competitions since I gave away my intro sheets).

I have just bought the advanced medium tests to have a look at what's in them, and after purchase I got a page saying they will remain in my portfolio for 3 months. Has anyone had that? Have they changed so that you have to keep buying every 3 months if, like me, you aren't organised enough to print or save as PDF?

I checked their Facebook page but couldn't see anything about this.

Rumtytum

Have Marmite, will travel
Visit site
Hello!

Does anyone else use Dressage Diagrams to buy dressage tests? I have bought every test from Intro-Medium over the years. They sit there in my portfolio and when I need them I just print off a copy (it has been useful when I've organised our yard competitions since I gave away my intro sheets).

I have just bought the advanced medium tests to have a look at what's in them, and after purchase I got a page saying they will remain in my portfolio for 3 months. Has anyone had that? Have they changed so that you have to keep buying every 3 months if, like me, you aren't organised enough to print or save as PDF?

I checked their Facebook page but couldn't see anything about this.
I’ve bought Intro and Prelim tests from DD over the past 3 years and as far as I remember they have always stayed only 3 months in my portfolio. I do what you do and photocopy.

DressageCob

Visit site
That's interesting. Mine have always stayed and this is the first time I've had a pop up saying they will be there for three months.

This is my portfolio, which I have been cultivating since 2013

Webp.net-resizeimage-3.jpg

Rumtytum

Have Marmite, will travel
Visit site
As you both can go back to yours from years ago I wonder if DD changed their policy around the time I joined. Just checked, the last time I bought was 15 Oct 2019 and there’s nothing in my portfolio now

Foxglove

Visit site
I use Dressage diagrams and have never had a problem accessing my purchasing history. I’m not nearly organised enough to print them all off!!