Dressage Down Under!

fiasco

Visit site
Daniel Watson from Fiddlers Green Stud in Kent was selected by British Dressage to represent GB at the Sydney CDI3* Austrailia May 7th - May 9th. Just found out the results... In the PSG he was 10th on a borrowed horse he had only ridden 3 times! then in the Intermediare he was 4th!!! and in the Kur 5th!!!! In the PSG Derby riders have 30 mins to ride a new horse before doing a test and Daniel was 4th! Daniel was the highest placed visiting rider throughout the competition and won the international riders award.

What amazing results!

I have been training with Daniel and his partner Alex Wyatt for the past 6 months, I think i have a lot to live up to now!!!!!!!!!!

JoBo

s11.photobucket.com
A massive well done to Dan, what a fantastic results (and lucky sod getting to go to Sydney)! I have seen Dan ride his dressage horses and he just makes it look so graceful and easy (which of course I know it isn’t), such a fine art!!
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

So do you know if there are any photos???

moby

Visit site
Wow that is an amaiving result! i have seen Daniel and Alex working together at shows and they produce some fantastic results, it realy is wonderful to watch!