Dressage girth recommendations.

GoldenWillow

Visit site
Having just bought a dressage saddle I need to buy a new dressage girth. I've been using a ventech girth with sheepskin liner that I already had but I spend a lot of time on the beach and sheepskin and sand don't go well together. I need black leather, 24" and I think I'd rather stick to a shaped girth rather than an anatomical one as current set up is working well. I'm hoping to spend under £100 as all and more of my budget went on the saddle. Any recommendations?

zola89

Visit site
Can recommend the Horka Anatomic Dressage girth - basically a copy of the Fairfax girth but a fraction of the price and I've been really impressed with the leather!

RachaelJC

Visit site
Definitely recommended a curved girth, rather than an straight one cut to look anatomical.

My boy has been much more comfortable in his Harry Dabbs/Jaguar curved leather girth. Second hand from facebook marketplace!

jj_87

Visit site
I really rate the shaped Amerigo one, you can find them on Ebay for under your £100 mark too! Really suited my mare who has a huge elbow and shoulder, but small girth groove, she hated the fairfax with a passion.

Other one if you can find one as they are older, I have a beautifully soft and padded Sabre that all the horses seam to love, its just not over complicated!

Good Luck