Dressage instructors/trainers ESSEX

GoneBust

Visit site
Hello

Does any body have any recommendations for dressage instructors / trainers in the Chelmsford area of Essex?
I'm not the worlds best rider, i am probably only just at Prelim level due to my horrid canter! But i really want someone that can help me progress further - because i feel like i am going round in circles at the moment!

Thanks for any recommendations

Nats_uk

Visit site
See thread in Competition Riders asking the same question
smile.gif

GoneBust

Visit site
Sorry, i have seen that. But there was suggestions of Paul Hayler flying around - whom i think is a bit out of my league seeing as i am only at Prelim - it kind of scared me off!

Theresa_F

Visit site
Sarah Fortt is very good, she is more into showing but will be able to get your basics sorted. Not expensive and your way.

She has really helped me and also is bringing Stinky on with me. We are concentrating on showing but are also starting to do doing prelim dressage now.

She has a lot of experience with difficult and/or young horses and the nice thing is that she will get onboard as well as train from the ground.

Mobile is 07956018729. She is very nice and down to earth and you can go to her yard or she can travel to you.

CoachinaCar

Visit site
Shelley Brooks would be perfect for you, pm me and I will give you her number, she is at Ramsden Heath just on the outskirts of Chelmsford, competes in dressage her self and has own yard with good arena.