dressage results

ldlp111

Visit site
well didnt do as bad as i thought came 8th altho this was out of 10 people and i thought i was def gona get a rosette but no decided to do places to 6th
frown.gif

why do they do that i paid £10 for entry and what does a rosette cost! im sorry i just really wanted a rosette
frown.gif
tongue.gif

oh my score which was crap was 54.2
grin.gif

Divasmum

Visit site
If you go out affiliated some places are REALLY mean. Even unaffiliated recently I saw a class where they only gave 1st and 2nd. I would rather pay another £1.50 entry to cover the cost of a rosette. Patchetts is good and goes 1st - 7th. Most only go to 4th or 6th though.

ldlp111

Visit site
they had been going up to tenth at other unaffiliated dressage i guess coz there was only ten in the class they only went to sixth still gutted though.
frown.gif

horseywelsh

Visit site
there was 45 entries once in a class i did and venue still only gave rossettes to 4th
frown.gif
plus same venue only gives prize money of £10 (same as entry fee) if more than 10 in class!!!! BOOOOOOOO!!!! Unaffiliated dressage btw!

ldlp111

Visit site
yeah seems competitions venues dont give much encouragement, no prize at place i went, there was 20 in next class. it just seems they are sooo stingy, a rosette costs about 80p if that to make so seriously ten entries in a class = £100 so ten rosettes =£8
would encourage more people to go again i think if they got a rosette.