Dressage trainer recommendations

TWMD

Visit site
Can anyone recommend a dressage trainer in the south Warwickshire area please? Ideally someone good with tricky/sensitive horses and someone who will give me a bit of confidence too. We are competing at Novice level. I have transport so happy to travel.

JulesRules

Visit site
I suspect my instructor would be a touch too far for you as she's North Warwickshire, but just in case the journey isn't an issue I would highly recommend Julie Yardley in Wishaw. She definitely great at helping with confidence and I find that she gets straight to the heart of any issues with solutions to fix them. I always leave my lessons feeling really motivated.

Thinking further south you have Jo Swain at Swallowfields. Ive been to a couple of clinics with her and she's not for me in terms of teaching style but i have friends who swear by her.

I have no personal experience of any of the following but have friends that have recommended Kate Jones towards Bromsgrove, Ekko who are Southam way and Alex Hargie who is Shrewley I think.

Hope this helps.

RachaelJC

Visit site
This may be a little late, but I definitely recommend Alex Hargie. He is working with my horse at the moment and the results are incredible.

Velcrobum

Visit site
Serena Gordon Larkfield Dressage SE of Southam. Had a brains blown mare she trained to GP level but never competed her as she was so difficult!!!

ihatework

Visit site
Quite a few options around there from memory -
Paul Friday, Jenny Ward, Tom Graham spring to mind.
Who is based at Swallowfield?
Are the Leeches that direction I think