Dressage trainers in the South

JaneyB

Visit site
Can anyone recommend a good dressage trainer in the central south area (Hampshire'ish) for normal people? lol
grin.gif

I'm looking for someone who can really help me as well as my horse but don't want to feel intimidated or self conscious!

Thanks

ajb

Visit site
I second Robert hes great with all levels and very kind to horse and rider even teaches irish bog ponies like mine with good humour!!, Im off to Hurstbourne for 2 days later in the week and i travel over 2 hours and stop overnight to have lessons with him!!...hes based near Andover now I think and travels to yards...whereabouts are you ??

galaxy

Visit site
I go to Hurstbourne! Haven't been for a few months due to poorly pony and broken horse! Now horse back in action, but I can't go this month or August, so looks like I'll have to wait till Sept
frown.gif

ajb

Visit site
Hi Galaxy
Im booked to do both days in September too so might see you then!!!..we are planning to stay down and go on a bridlerides weekend about half hour away to explore as well and make a bit more of a holiday of it!!...really looking forward to this week as Robert always gets my horsey going well
grin.gif

JaneyB

Visit site
I have facilities for anyone to come to me or the means to travel. I did a search o Robert Pickles and he came up as being in Dortchester not Andover?

I'm near Winchester and whilst I don't mind travelling would prefer not to travel more than an hour.

ihatework

Visit site
I would suggest Yvonne Nailor, she is based just outside Alton and prefers it if you travel to her.

I have seen her work magic on all sorts of normal horse/rider combinations