Dressage

ali985

Visit site
grin.gif
Hey im quite new on here and this is my 1st post. I have an 18yr old ex race horse who has always had a problem bending so when I have done showing competitions I have never done very well. Well yesterday I went to Plumpton College and did 2 Walk Trot tests just to get some experience and have a bit of fun to see what sort of marks I get expectiong to get around the 55%=58% in both tests well in the 1st test I did (the one I did not like very much because too many circles and too much bending for Pandy) I got 61.66%!!!!!!! Which obviously I was well chuffed about. Then I went in the 2nd test the better 1 of the 2 I thought and I was right because I got 66.66% and came 3rd!!!!!! the only really anoying thing was that I was lying in 2nd place right up to the end the last competitor in got 67% how anoying but still I as 3rd and overjoyed!!!! next time Im gonna give a perlim test a go.
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Llwyncwn

Visit site
Well done you! Alot to be said for ex-racers, my old boy would have given me the world if he could. Let us know when you start prelims. Good luck x