Dressage

Booboos

Visit site
Kind of. Not all of them but some are withdrawn and some new ones introduced. Some new ones may have the same number as old ones but they will be followed by the year they were introduced to avoid confusion. So (I am making these up they don't correspond to actual tests): Novice 24 2011 would be the new version of Novice 24 2004, so time to throw away the 2004 and learn the 2011.

nikkimariet

Visit site
As Booboos said; kind of.

They make slight alterations to what each test requires. And sometimes write off tests altogether. If you have a collection of dressage sheets it would be a good idea to make sure you have all the latest ones.

LiveWire

New User
Visit site
What they did a while back was scrap ALL of the tests & re-write the whole lot.
so when I went back to competing I found I didn't know any of the tests at all, and had to buy the whole lot again (after I'd worked out what they'd done...)

If you buy all of the tests in one go, be aware that not all the tests are used every year (at least, they didn't used to be). somewhere, probably on the BD site, will be a list of tests in use for this year and most riding clubs will be guided by that list so if you only wanted to get a few at a time you could just check it out and get the ones in use for 2011. :)