Drumming up support

JaneMBE

Visit site
Hiya
smile.gif

I know a few of you wanted to buy tickets when the party hack was on, but as I had to cancel it, obviously no one could get a ticket!
I do hope some of you can come, it would be smashing to see the people I have met again.
Apologies for shamelessly plugging our event but how else can people hear about it?
smile.gif

CHARITY FUND RAISING BALL IN AID OF.....
Milton Keynes Best Kept Secret...the little known Rectory Riding Stables!
The stables is a registered charity and the work we do do for disabled, under-privileged and the community is rarely heard about.

This year we are trying to raise funds to build an all weather outdoor schooling area where our clients can be taught safely to ride and enjoy the benefits of hippotherapy.

<span style="color:blue">The Charity Ball is on the 29th September
Venue: National Hockey Stadium Milton Keynes
Tickets: £25.00 per person
Pre-dinner drinks 7 pm
Flute of Bucks Fizz on arrival
Photographer in reception area
8 pm sit down 3 course meal </span>

Auction of super prizes, including Two Return Tickets from ANY Jet2.com UK Departure point to ANY destination, signed Steve Redgrave shirt and more, plus the all important raffle.

Put yourselves up for a slave auction and let someone buy you for a a few hours or bid on someone to do your ironing for a day!
Compèred by Big George with live music and a yummy 3 course meal, this event is set to be the first of many.

Tickets are on sale now and should be purchased as soon as possible, please call Jane or Tracy on MK 230081.

Tables can be bought, you can then invite your friends to sit with you!

<span style="color:red"> Did you know? Did you know that every person who works at the Rectory Riding Stables is a volunteer? Not one person receives a wage for the hard work they do, this includes management and owner. Everything we do, we do for the love of the job, how many charities can say that? </span>

Please support us and buy your tickets now, help us raise the thousands we need for improving Milton Keynes Best Kept Secret.

Ask your friends and colleagues to attend and if you can advertise the event for us please feel free to do so!

Best regards and many thanks all you lovely people

Jane Oakley - Owner/Director aka JavaJane
Tracy Macintyre - Manager/Secretary aka WildPinkSalmon