Dually or Be nice Halter?

CrazyHippo1

Visit site
Just wondering what people thought of both halters, which you thought was better/worse, why you like/dislike them and just general views and opinions on them. I plan on using it for loading if that helps!

Thankies x

Zebedee

Visit site
Wouldn't be without the 'Be Nice'. (It should really be called 'be nice or else!'). Its been great with one or two difficult loaders, and also makes leading youngsters up the road to the field far less traumatic.
No experience of the Dually so can't comment.

rach1984horse

Visit site
I have a Dually. Would highly recommend it. My horse isn't particularly difficult but she walks really nicely in hand now. And I can ride in it which is a bonus.

Governor

Visit site
My YO bought a Be Nice for Governor while I was away and he's better to lead in it. My only concern is that his respect is for the halter rather than the leader.

Super_Kat

www.myspace.com
BE NICE ALL THE WAY!!!! My horse is the bolshiest thing on earth and if she wants to go somewhere (despite the fact your on the other end of the rope) she goes, she won't argue with me now, the thought of having 10 stone hanging off the be nice is a tad off putting
smirk.gif

Evadiva1514

Visit site
My trainer uses the Dually halters and starts all her youngsters off with them. She swears by them!! I've never used one but will be buying one soon so will watch this space, and see how it goes